Notes on rhopalosomatid wasps of Dominican and Mexican amber (Hymenoptera: Rhopalosomatidae) with a description of the first fossil species of Rhopalosoma Cresson, 1865
Total article views: 3,808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,962 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,820 with geography defined and 142 with unknown origin.
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tuning the Binding Affinity of Heme-Responsive Biosensor for Precise and Dynamic Pathway Regulation J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2020.101067
- Non-aculeate hymenoptera in the Cretaceous ambers of the world A. Rasnitsyn & C. Öhm-Kühnle 10.1016/j.cretres.2021.104805
- A new species of Olixon Cameron, 1887 (Hymenoptera: Rhopalosomatidae) and new records for the genus in Brazil M. BULBOL et al. 10.11646/zootaxa.5277.3.9
- A Synopsis of Knowledge of the Rhopalosomatidae (Hymenoptera) in Brazil: an Annotated Checklist of the Family in the Country, with a Revised Key to the Brazilian Genera M. Bulbol et al. 10.1007/s13744-023-01066-w
- †Eorhopalosoma lohrmanni, a new species of Rhopalosomatidae from mid-Cretaceous amber of Northern Myanmar (Hymenoptera, Aculeata: Vespoidea) B. Boudinot & D. Dungey 10.1016/j.cretres.2019.104339
- <i>†</i><i>Cretolixon</i> – a remarkable new genus of rhopalosomatid wasps (Hymenoptera: Vespoidea: Rhopalosomatidae) from chemically tested, mid-Cretaceous Burmese (Kachin) amber supports the monophyly of Rhopalosomatinae V. Lohrmann et al. 10.5194/fr-23-215-2020
- A New Species of Liosphex Townes, 1977 (Hymenoptera: Rhopalosomatidae) from the Amazon Forest and New Records for the Genus in Brazil M. Bulbol et al. 10.1007/s13744-021-00862-6
- DNA barcoding of rhopalosomatid larvae reveals a new host record and genetic evidence of a second species of Rhopalosoma Cresson (Hymenoptera, Rhopalosomatidae) in America north of Mexico L. Miller et al. 10.3897/jhr.74.38276
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023