A new Eocene genus of the subtribe Tylodina (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) and notes concerning local differences of Baltic amber in the Kaliningrad Region
Total article views: 1,413 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,196 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,117 with geography defined and 79 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Diversity Phenomenon of the Danaceinae Malachite Beetle Subfamily (Coleoptera: Dasytidae) in Eocene Baltic Amber with a New Description of an Extinct Genus and Species S. Tshernyshev et al. 10.3390/d15101077
- New Weevils (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) from Baltic Amber A. Legalov 10.1134/S0031030123070067
- Fossil History of Curculionoidea (Coleoptera) from the Paleogene A. Legalov 10.3390/geosciences10090358
- Impact of increasing morphological information by micro-CT scanning on the phylogenetic placement of Darwin wasps (Hymenoptera, Ichneumonidae) in amber A. Viertler et al. 10.1186/s13358-023-00294-2
- A new species of the genus Archaeosciaphilus Legalov, 2012 (Coleoptera: Сurculionidae) with a list of Entiminae weevils described from Baltic amber A. Legalov & G. Poinar 10.1080/08912963.2021.2007530
- From Abundance to Extinction: Evolutionary History of European Aedemonini (Curculionidae) with a Description of the First Representative from Rovno Amber A. Legalov et al. 10.3390/d15030376
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023