The first extinct species of Acritus LeConte, 1853 (Histeridae: Abraeinae) from Eocene Baltic amber: a microscopic beetle inclusion studied with X-ray micro-computed tomography
Total article views: 763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 714 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 714 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The First Ptilodactyla Illiger, 1807 (Coleoptera: Dryopoidea: Ptilodactylidae) Described from Eocene Baltic Amber R. Kundrata et al. 10.3390/biology10090877
- First record of the genus Eulomalus (Coleoptera: Histeridae) from late Eocene Baltic amber J. Simon-Pražák et al. 10.1080/08912963.2023.2225064
- X-ray micro-computed tomography of minute hooded beetles (Coleoptera: Corylophidae) reveals its hidden paleodiversity in the Eocene Baltic amber K. Szawaryn et al. 10.1016/j.palwor.2023.06.007
- Impact of increasing morphological information by micro-CT scanning on the phylogenetic placement of Darwin wasps (Hymenoptera, Ichneumonidae) in amber A. Viertler et al. 10.1186/s13358-023-00294-2
- Under the Cretaceous bark: Fossil evidence for the ancient origin of subcortical lifestyle of clown beetles (Coleoptera: Histeridae) J. Simon Pražák et al. 10.3897/asp.81.e102404
- The Hind Wing of Coleoptera (Insecta): Morphology, Nomenclature and Phylogenetic Significance: Part 2. Further Discussion, Histeroidea, Bostrichoidea to Curculionoidea J. Lawrence et al. 10.3161/00034541ANZ2022.72.3.004
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023