13 Dec 2018
Research article | 13 Dec 2018
The skull of the carettochelyid turtle Anosteira pulchra from the Eocene (Uintan) of Wyoming and the carotid canal system of carettochelyid turtles
Walter G. Joyce et al.
Total article views: 2,721 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,841 with geography defined and 68 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of the carotid artery and facial nerve canal systems in extant turtles Y. Rollot et al. 10.7717/peerj.10475
- Neurovascular anatomy of the protostegid turtle Rhinochelys pulchriceps and comparisons of membranous and endosseous labyrinth shape in an extant turtle S. Evers et al. 10.1093/zoolinnean/zlz063
- Additional records and stratigraphic distribution of the middle Eocene carettochelyid turtle Anosteira pulchra from the Uinta Formation of Utah, North America B. Adrian et al. 10.7717/peerj.9775
- A small podocnemidoid (Pleurodira, Pelomedusoides) from the Late Cretaceous of Brazil, and the innervation and carotid circulation of side‐necked turtles G. Hermanson et al. 10.1002/spp2.1300
- Basal turtle material from the Lower Cretaceous of Yakutia (Russia) filling the gap in the Asian record P. Skutschas et al. 10.1016/j.cretres.2019.07.016
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022