The skull of the carettochelyid turtle Anosteira pulchra from the Eocene (Uintan) of Wyoming and the carotid canal system of carettochelyid turtles
Walter G. Joyce et al.
Total article views: 2,572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,706 with geography defined and 68 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of the carotid artery and facial nerve canal systems in extant turtles Y. Rollot et al. 10.7717/peerj.10475
- Neurovascular anatomy of the protostegid turtle Rhinochelys pulchriceps and comparisons of membranous and endosseous labyrinth shape in an extant turtle S. Evers et al. 10.1093/zoolinnean/zlz063
- Additional records and stratigraphic distribution of the middle Eocene carettochelyid turtle Anosteira pulchra from the Uinta Formation of Utah, North America B. Adrian et al. 10.7717/peerj.9775
- A small podocnemidoid (Pleurodira, Pelomedusoides) from the Late Cretaceous of Brazil, and the innervation and carotid circulation of side‐necked turtles G. Hermanson et al. 10.1002/spp2.1300
- Basal turtle material from the Lower Cretaceous of Yakutia (Russia) filling the gap in the Asian record P. Skutschas et al. 10.1016/j.cretres.2019.07.016
Latest update: 24 Jan 2022